What is the process?
- Email us your plans
- We will reply confirming the cost and if we require any further information.
- You will recieve your plan within 24 hours.
About Towers Richardson
We have been producing Lease Plans, Title Plans, Land Transfer Plans and Site Plans since 1994 with a 100% success rate. We work closely with solicitors to make sure every detail is correct and compliant with the Land Registry.
Towers Richardson plans are drawn in full compliance with the RICS Code Of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) & the Land Registry Practice Guide 40 Supplement 2.
Any enquiries please use the form or by emailing email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
EPC & DEA Providers
Compliance is Everything
Our lease plans are Land Registry compliant and are produced from our own professional measured survey or from floor plans supplied by you. We can work from architect drawings, estate agent marketing plans or from your very own sketch.
All our lease plans display a scaled, accurate and detailed representation of the property in full compliance with the guidelines as stated in Supplement 2 of the Land Registry Practice Guide 40.
With over 15 years’ experience and a 24 hours turnaround, our detailed and accurate plans ensure you get your Land Registration processed quickly and efficiently.
What is the process?
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach all relevant drawings.
- Don’t forget the full address of the property or land.
- We will email back confirming the cost and if we require any further information.
- If you are happy with the cost and want us to proceed, email us with your instruction.
- Within 24 hours you receive your completed plan along with our invoice.
- Our plans will typically be in PDF format set on A4 at the largest scale.
- Please pay our invoice and any future changes will be free of charge.
- The invoice will show our bank details to allow you to do a bank transfer.
- You have the option to pay by card through PayPal which we can send you a link to follow.
Plans that we can use
- Architect Drawings
- Estate Agents Floor Plans
- Sketch with dimensions
Additional Information if relevant
- Communal Areas
- Front & Rear Garden
- Parking Spaces
Information that could help
- Existing Lease Plan
- Freehold Title Plan